So this afternoon I wanted to share with y'all a family favorite on the snacking menu - Spicy Crackers! Theses little firecrackers are quick, easy, & sure to be a hit!
What you'll need:
- 1 Box of Saltine Crackers
- 1 Dry Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 2 Tbs. Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 9x13 Plastic Container with Lid
What to do:
- Place all the crackers into your plastic container.
- Mix dry ranch seasoning, crushed red pepper, & vegetable oil in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture all over the crackers.
- Put the lid on the container, make sure it's sealed well, & SHAKE!
- This is a great chance to bring your kids into the kitchen! I remember my mom would always let me shake the container..Such a fun memory!
- Flip the container every 15 minutes for about an hour to make sure all the crackers are well coated.
I hope that this Thanksgiving brings you & yours great blessings. Family is irreplaceable so enjoy this holiday season!