My favorite part about Thanksgiving –besides the main course…and dessert– is the constant snacking that follows throughout the remainder of the weekend. Don’t get me wrong, the meal is the main event, but the snacking…or grazing as I also call it…is just a delsh!
So this afternoon I wanted to share with y’all a family favorite on the snacking menu – Spicy Crackers! Theses little firecrackers are quick, easy, & sure to be a hit!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Box of Saltine Crackers
- 1 Dry Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 2 Tbs. Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 9×13 Plastic Container with Lid
What to do:
- Place all the crackers into your plastic container.
- Mix dry ranch seasoning, crushed red pepper, & vegetable oil in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture all over the crackers.
- Put the lid on the container, make sure it’s sealed well, & SHAKE!
- This is a great chance to bring your kids into the kitchen! I remember my mom would always let me shake the container..Such a fun memory!
- Flip the container every 15 minutes for about an hour to make sure all the crackers are well coated.
I hope that this Thanksgiving brings you & yours great blessings. Family is irreplaceable so enjoy this holiday season!
Frankly my dear…Spice on Snackers!