Catching Up

Today I did a lot of soul searching & catching up on my #2014GoalSetting. This year is going to be awesome. I can practically feel God pulling on my hear & it’s such an incredible experience to really dig into what this year will hold.

Tonight I am going to share a glimpse into what I’ve been up too today!

Want to write your own letter to 2014? Click here!
What will you do in 2014? Click here.

Are doing in goal planning for 2014? It’s never to late! Tell me about it…I can’t wait to share this year with you!

Frankly my dear…2014 is about to get REAL!

1. Samantha Ledford
    March 7, 2019 / 8:08 pm

Jenni these are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! I&#39m anxiously awaiting my 2014 power-sheets from Lara Casey so that I can really write everything out with some structure! Thanks for joining Khala and I – Happy New Year!

• Jenni Frank
      March 7, 2019 / 8:18 pm

You will LOVE your power sheets! So far they&#39ve gone along with Lara&#39s blog but if you haven&#39t kept up, that will be an awesome tool as you work on yours! Thanks for hosting a great link-up & for stoping by! Can&#39t wait to see how PowerSheets will rock your 2014! 🙂

2. Samantha Ledford
    January 3, 2014 / 4:35 am

Jenni these are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm anxiously awaiting my 2014 power-sheets from Lara Casey so that I can really write everything out with some structure! Thanks for joining Khala and I – Happy New Year!

• Jenni Frank
      January 3, 2014 / 2:19 pm

You will LOVE your power sheets! So far they've gone along with Lara's blog but if you haven't kept up, that will be an awesome tool as you work on yours! Thanks for hosting a great link-up & for stoping by! Can't wait to see how PowerSheets will rock your 2014! 🙂

3. Khala Johnson
    March 7, 2019 / 8:18 pm

I just adore you, Jenni! I love that your focus word for 2014 is Joy. You&#39re such a beautiful person on the inside and outside, and I can&#39t WAIT to see what the new year has in store for your lovely self! Cheers girlie! xo

• Jenni Frank
      March 7, 2019 / 8:59 pm

Thank you SO much, Love! I love YOU! This is going to be a great year & I am so thankful for our new friendship! Happy Happy!! 🙂

4. Khala Johnson
    January 3, 2014 / 1:18 pm

I just adore you, Jenni! I love that your focus word for 2014 is Joy. You're such a beautiful person on the inside and outside, and I can't WAIT to see what the new year has in store for your lovely self! Cheers girlie! xo

• Jenni Frank
      January 3, 2014 / 2:20 pm

5. Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocola
    March 7, 2019 / 8:08 pm

{Visiting from Pop Fizz ZZZ link up} LOVE this post!! May God be glorified in and through you in this fresh new year ahead of us! I&#39m officially your newest follower {via GFC} and look forward to enjoying your posts! Would love to have you stop by for a visit sometime {ChattingOverChocolate.com} … Have a fabulous 1st weekend of 2014!

6. Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate
    January 3, 2014 / 7:32 pm

{Visiting from Pop Fizz ZZZ link up} LOVE this post!! May God be glorified in and through you in this fresh new year ahead of us! I'm officially your newest follower {via GFC} and look forward to enjoying your posts! Would love to have you stop by for a visit sometime {ChattingOverChocolate.com} … Have a fabulous 1st weekend of 2014!