Five on Friday (nashville, costco, lara, dessert, valentines}

Happy Friday Y’all!!
After being snowed in last week and a bit more accumulation this week, I think it’s safe to say I am ready for Spring! Thankfully, this week has been jammed packed with lots of work.
So this weekend I am so thankful for a little rest and re-lax-ation!

-one-

Nashville

…yes I know…I did a television show last week (which started back up this week) BUT Nashville started back this week too & I am a huge fan!

-two-

Costco
I am officially old.

Last Saturday Kym (from Red, White, & Red Marine Life) and I met up for lunch and a little shopping…at Costco! Yep…we’re cool! She ended up with a 2.5 pound of spinach &I took home a bag of pretzel buns! Yum! Oh and some fresh flowers!

-three-

Lara Casey.

Y’all she’s phenomenal! I’ve talked about her power sheets before, but I attended a webinar on Wednesday & it was SO encouraging. She’s an absolute blessing in my life & I am always filled with something positive after reading/listening to her work.
You can find her here: website, facebook, & instagram.
If you follow me on instagram, you know I also received my Emily Ley Simplified Life Binder this week. Let’s just say I am pumped about my planning & goals (as if I wasn’t already).

-four-

Apparently I am obsessed with Cream brûlée…twice in one week y’all!

Saturday at the Brazilian Grill
Tuesday at the Chinese restaurant…in a wonton. Genius!

I’ve got to find my own recipe….any suggestions?!

-five-

Valentine’s Day
Anyone else’s Pinterest looking similar to mine?!….

I love valentine’s! To me it’s not about the gifts or the chocolates (although I DO love chocolate). It’s about celebrating love. Celebrating it with my husband, my family, my friends…it’s such a lovely holiday & I am excited to spread a little joy this Valentine’s Day!

Frankly my dear…here’s to a weekend of R&R!

1. Anonymous
    January 17, 2014 / 2:19 pm

I usually leave with half the store in my cart at Costco so y'all did well! The creme brulee in a wonton looks fantastic. Happy Friday!

2. A Thousand Words
    January 17, 2014 / 2:43 pm

I LOVE Nashville! Major obsession!

3. Jessi Otey
    January 17, 2014 / 3:04 pm

ahhh like I mentioned before creme brulee is my absolute faaaavvvv (absolutely mandatory to order if we are out and it's on the menu) I really need to start getting fresh flowers (or tell my hubby to haha) Happy Weekend and see you Monday night! 🙂

4. Caitlin Cleland
    January 17, 2014 / 3:04 pm

I'm also a huge creme brûlée fan. I have some great recipes for different flavors too! I have to say that lavender + honey is my #1. Happy Friday!

5. Taylor Rae
    January 17, 2014 / 3:18 pm

Love Nashville! The husband got me hooked and now I can't stop watching! Lara Casey… love. That's all I got to say about that 🙂 Happy weekend!

6. Khala Johnson
    January 17, 2014 / 6:24 pm

I really need to get on board with these power sheets! Loving the binder too! I L-O-V-E organization so I think I need to jump on this bandwagon all my bloggy besties seem to be on! I laughed out loud (literally) at your Costco date. There's nothing wrong with that, sweetie! And you need to stop with the crème brûlée : ) You're making me crave it so much! Love! xo

7. Come on through The Purple Front Door!
    January 17, 2014 / 8:24 pm

No need to apologize for loving Nashville!! I'm addicted too! Cheers to the weekend!

8. Jordon
    January 17, 2014 / 9:12 pm

I strangely LOVE going to Costco and Sam's Club. Something about the value packs gets me everytime. Tyler gets mortified when we go bc I will walk around and just eat the samples. Hey, I can't help it!

9. Hannah
    January 17, 2014 / 9:53 pm

The first time I had creme brulee I feel in love with it. Sadly, that was the only time I have had it. It seems as though I just can't find a restaurant that serves it OR I'm too full to order any after my meal OR I'm too cheap -usually the later 🙂 But oh my, it is divine! I should try and find a recipe and make it myself.

10. Jennifer-Blake
    January 18, 2014 / 1:40 pm

LOVE the powersheets and Lara! I was working when the webinar was on but I am anxious to listen to the recording!

11. Elise @ Cheers Yall
    January 18, 2014 / 4:29 pm

Oh how my Pinterest looks oh-so-similar! Love it and love you! xx