Five on Friday {it’s Birthday Weekend}

Happy Friday, Y’all!

Another week down and it’s already March….this year is flying by!
I am extra excited for this weekend because my parents are coming to celebrate my birthday! I am so blessed to have parents who always go out of their way (literally 8 hours this time) to make my birthday a special day. Although my birthday isn’t technically until Tuesday…being an adult means celebrations are always on the weekend!!

Today I am joining in with the girls for Five on Friday!

Tuesday Tea…because it’s too early for cocktails!

This past Tuesday was our first Tuesday Tea Link-Up! It was a huge success & KhalaSamReneΓ©, & I are so excited for more of you to join us! You can read all the major details here or check out this week’s post here. Every Tuesday we will be getting together so grab the button below, a hot cup of tea, and join us!

Etsy Shop

Spring is coming & I can’t wait! I’ve got a couple of exciting things coming up for my Etsy shop in the next few weeks & I wanted to share a sneak peek at what’s coming NEXT week!
Check out the shop for more Spring items coming soon!

Val Marie Paper Prayer Journal

I first read about these on Lara Casey’s Goal Setting Series and I fell in love! My favorite part of these journals is that it has topics to keep you focused and places for answered prayers + scripture memory. I can’t wait to start this month & see how my heart grows for different areas.
Check out Val Marie Paper for more info on these prayer journals & other great products!

Antique Furniture

I already told y’all about my Coffee Bar plans at Tuesday Tea…but I just can’t help share how much I love this beautiful antique!! I found it at the sweetest flea market I’ve ever been too & I can’t wait to go back. The best part is…it was my FRIST antique piece..YAY!

…another peek at the coffee bar…

Casting Crowns Worship Concert

Last Friday I attended a Casting Crowns concert with some ladies from church & it was so much fun. We had a great dinner at hibachi (my favorite) before the worship concert and it was just an all around great evening. There was a great song about love & marriage that I’ll be sharing for this Wednesday’s in the Word so I hope you come back to check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Leave me a comment so I can visit you too!

Do any of you have exciting plans this weekend?!

Frankly my dear…it’s birthday weekend!

1. Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate
    February 28, 2014 / 1:27 pm

Loving your prayer journal! Have a fabulous upcoming weekend + HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy your special day, celebrating and spending time with your parents!

2. Tiffany @ This Whole House
    February 28, 2014 / 1:36 pm

I cannot wait to see your antique piece redone!! I love furniture redox. πŸ™‚ Im also excited to join in on your link up next week! Excited to get to know you and some other gals! Exciting!!

3. Chrissy
    February 28, 2014 / 1:42 pm

LOVE that journal. I have decided I need one for sure! Newest follower from the linkup!

4. Jessi @ Jessi's Design
    February 28, 2014 / 1:46 pm

yay for the Etsy shop and YAY for OUR birthday weekend! I knew we were besties for a reason hahaha Have a fabulous weekend love! xoxo

5. meagan @ beautiful things
    February 28, 2014 / 1:48 pm

so excited about your etsy shop!! have the best birthday week friend!! celebrate every moment πŸ™‚

6. Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.com
    February 28, 2014 / 1:59 pm

Just popping in from Five on Friday… Love your mason jar numbers. Have a wonderful Birthday weekend!

7. Renee @ Sassy Wife Classy Life
    February 28, 2014 / 2:02 pm

CUTE banner in the Etsy shop! Happy birthday weekend, can't wait to see pictures!

8. Hope @ Hope in a Blog
    February 28, 2014 / 2:06 pm

Your Etsy shop is so cute…can't wait to see what you've got cookin' πŸ™‚ Happy Birthday WEEKEND…it never hurts to start a birthday early and let it end a little late! Xx.

9. The Purple Front Door
    February 28, 2014 / 2:08 pm

Congrats on your Etsy shop! How exciting! Enjoy your birthday weekend!

10. Sarah McCoy
    February 28, 2014 / 2:31 pm

I love, love, love, love that hutch for your coffee bar! I've been looking for one for my kitchen and can't find one anywhere! (except the one my mom is holding onto and won't let me kidnap)Happy Friday!Spielitsarah.blogspot.com

11. BLovedBoston
    February 28, 2014 / 2:34 pm

Happy birthday weekend!! Hope you have a fabulous time celebrating!! Can't wait to see what fun things you have in store for your etsy shop!

12. Katelyn Feroe
    February 28, 2014 / 2:41 pm

Happy early birthday! I had such a great time linking up for Tuesday Tea and I'm so excited to do it again. Have a great weekend, Katelyn

13. MakeMeUpMia
    February 28, 2014 / 3:01 pm

Happy birthday weekend, enjoy!! Checking out your Etsy shop now πŸ™‚

14. Khala @ The Birdie Bowl
    February 28, 2014 / 4:00 pm

I'm still so very, very jealous of your flea market find! What a gem! I can't wait to see what you do with it πŸ˜‰ So happy Tuesday Tea was such a success! I can't wait for next week AKA your BIRTHDAY WEEK! Whoop whoop! Happy Friday my love xo

15. Mary @marygoround4
    February 28, 2014 / 4:02 pm

Aw happy almost birthday. It's my birthday weekend too! And my momma came to visit for mine too! πŸ™‚ Hope you enjoy your time with them!

16. Ashley
    February 28, 2014 / 4:15 pm

Visiting from the link-up! I will def. be visiting your etsy shop! I have been in the mood to decorate for easter & spring!!

17. Simply Kiersten
    February 28, 2014 / 7:03 pm

I'm visiting from the linkup! I have always wanted to go see Casting Crowns! I heard they are amazing in concert.

18. Anonymous
    February 28, 2014 / 7:36 pm

Have a wonderful birthday! So sweet your parents make the drive. Enjoy πŸ™‚

19. Chelsea
    February 28, 2014 / 8:25 pm

I am so excited for you to post more to your ETSY shop!! I also love Casting Crowns, sometimes when I listen to Kay Love they are always on and its a great way to start my day πŸ™‚ Happy Friday

20. M.
    February 28, 2014 / 9:30 pm

found you via the link up again πŸ˜‰ I am loving that desk!!! so gorgeous. I wish I had the time to antique this weekend, but maybe next month… have a great weekend!