Five on Friday {Valentine’s Edition}

Valentine’s Day. Overrated holiday or is there something really behind flowers & chocolate? I remember when I was in high school and EVERY girl got roses – if you didn’t no one loved you. Really. High School was so brutal…I dreaded that holiday! But NOW – older and wiser..ahem! – I really like it. And not because of the reason most high school mean girls do…I love the sweet pink decor, intention of loving others, & just the spirit of happiness Valentine’s brings.

Despite my lack of obsession with getting gifts for Valentine’s….gifts are always fun!
So for today’s link-up with the girls, I’ve come up with a list of five great gift ideas for the special day…or just because!

Diamond Candles

I am sure y’all have heard about these new candles!
Each Diamond Candlecontains a special ring, valued between $10 & $5,000!
You can find more information here. What a special gift…a candle AND a diamond! Perfect.

Via Diamond Candles

Naked 3
Everyone is going Naked! But who wouldn’t with these perfect shades?!
This eyeshadow from Urban Decay is the perfect gift this Valentine’s day!
Visit their site here!

Via Urban Decay

Maybook

Looking for a little personal touch?!? May Designs creates the perfect little notebooks, agendas, & other personalized accessories! And their Valentine’s prints are the best! Check them out here!

Via May Designs

Anything Monogrammed
Marley Lilly is my GO-TO place for monogrammed ANYTHING! I adore their vests & cardigans…but let’s be honest, everyone loves anything with their monogram on it! Visit their site for lots of gift options for ANY budget!

Via Marley Lilly

“Mrs.” Kate Spade Necklace
I am obsessed with this necklace! It’s so perfect & dainty! I absolutely love being a Mrs. so this little gem is at the top of MY list! Check it out here.

Via Kate Spade

—-or a heart shaped pizza from Pappa Johns
& Diet Coke from McDonald’s would make this girl happy!

Here’s to a lovely
Valentine’s with the love of your life!

Frankly my dear…XOXO!

1. Hope Curtsinger
    February 7, 2014 / 1:20 pm

I love it! We are both feeling the love today! Happy Friday friend!

2. Jessi Otey
    February 7, 2014 / 1:54 pm

Gah- are you trying to steal my heart before Monday Jenni??? I love May Books, have the KS Mrs earring (not necklace- but I now want the necklace haha) I got my first Diamond Candle for Christmas and be careful they are addicting! Have a fabulous weekend! ps love the mason jars!!!

3. Christa at Forever Young
    February 7, 2014 / 2:17 pm

I wore the MRS necklace in our wedding. I love it! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday! Christa Forever Young

4. Bailley
    February 7, 2014 / 2:21 pm

such a fun list and great ideas! I agree, that MRS necklace is perfect!

5. Hope @ Hope in a Blog
    February 7, 2014 / 2:39 pm

ahh one of my girlfriends works at kate spade and she got me the "mrs." earrings…love them! happy friday, doll! xx.

6. Nichole Barber
    February 7, 2014 / 3:25 pm

I love the Kate Spade necklace. I almost bought myself one but they only have it in gold and I never wear gold! meplusbmakes3.blogspot.com

7. Summer Failes
    February 7, 2014 / 3:28 pm

I got that MRS necklace for Christmas from my husband along with the earrings, it is so perfect and dainty, and sits perfectly. I wear it almost every day! I am also loving the shades in the Naked 3 Palette. I might need to pick one of those up!

8. Caitlyn {Home Sweet Ruby}
    February 7, 2014 / 3:35 pm

Love all the festive finds!! I've been wanting that Kate Spade necklace too! And I'm with you on the monograms 🙂 Have a great weekend!

9. meagan @ beautiful things
    February 7, 2014 / 3:54 pm

OMG..I have been dying to get my hands on the MRS necklace…I have been giving the hint to my fiance for months now…crossing my fingers! ALSO loving this diamond candle—how fun! I am checking it out ASAP. Happy weekend friend!

10. Katelyn Feroe
    February 7, 2014 / 4:02 pm

I love everything about this post… I have NOT heard of the ring candles but I am totally getting one asap!! And who doesn't love Kate Spade? That necklace is so precious – it's on my wish list too! Happy Friday, Katelynhttp://realhousewifeofgreenville.blogspot.com/

11. Chelsea
    February 7, 2014 / 4:10 pm

I need to get my hubby on buying me a diamond candle 🙂

12. Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog
    February 7, 2014 / 4:12 pm

Visiting from the link up. I love that journal! So cute!

13. Kristan B
    February 7, 2014 / 4:48 pm

Oh my gosh, I just fell madly in love with that Kate Spade necklace. Ah- so perfect! Happy weekend!

14. Taylor Rae
    February 7, 2014 / 6:12 pm

I was totally that girl who never got roses while everyone else did. High school was definitely my awkward years! I hated Valentine's day! I still have some lingering hatred, but it's starting to grow on me. Loving all the great finds!

15. the girl in the red shoes
    February 7, 2014 / 6:46 pm

LOVE that necklace…it is darling! And I'm obsessed with your mason jar numbers….so cute!

16. The Southern Thing
    February 7, 2014 / 7:12 pm

I wouldn't mind having the Naked 3 for Valentine's Day! I haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet, but I'm getting there.

17. Courtney Sweet
    February 7, 2014 / 7:12 pm

K, love all these but esp that necklace! It IS perfect =)Happy Friday.

18. Khala Johnson
    February 7, 2014 / 8:08 pm

WHATTTT? I have not heard of these candles! I need to get on that ASAP. I'm loving your Valentine's Day picks too! I adore that notebook. So charming! xo

19. M.
    February 7, 2014 / 8:25 pm

hey doll! found you via the link-up–such a cute blog!! 😉 I have been eyeing the naked 3 for a while, but can't justify it because I still have the first and just love it… they're pretty similar, aside from the 3's rosier hues. and I can't get enough of maybooks–I have like 8 and just can't stop buying them, and justifying every little purchase… "oh, I definitely need a journal to chronicle my dog's life." NO. no, I really don't.have a great weekend! 😉

20. Renee S.
    February 7, 2014 / 9:21 pm

Happy Friday Jenni! I am obsessed with the Naked 3 palette – it's the best one yet. Adorable Kate Spade necklace. so cute!

21. Margot
    February 7, 2014 / 10:14 pm

Eek! Swooning ore that KS necklace, and have been thinking about trying the naked palette..will have to now! Stopping by from the linkup! Have a great weekend! 🙂