Sweet Home Decor

True Fact: Luke & I have never spent a Valentine’s Day together — not even in college.

In the beginning, it was a big deal…but now I sort of enjoy the fact the we don’t get all caught up in a silly holiday.

Love is to be displayed daily…not just on Valentine’s Day.

This year is no exception. Luke is on a hunting trip with my dad (bless his heart) & I am working at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY. (shout out to all you aggies out there!). But don’t let that get you to thinking I wouldn’t decorate for such a LOVEly holiday. I expressed my love/hate relationship with the holiday here, but honestly I really do enjoy celebrating sweet LOVE!

Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day? What’s your favorite part about this sweet holiday?

Frankly my dear…Spread a little Love!

1. Khala Johnson
    February 11, 2014 / 5:04 pm

Love love love! You did such a lovely job decorating my dear! I'm so jealous of your working fireplace : ) We have a gorgeous fireplace and mantel, but it doesn't have the right equipment to actually work. Enjoy yours and stay cozy!

2. Anonymous
    February 11, 2014 / 5:47 pm

I love your decor! This is precious!

3. Valarie
    February 11, 2014 / 5:57 pm

You're mantel looks so cozy!! Snow and cold weather make me want to curl up by the fire. So basically I should have been camped out in front of the flames since December 🙂 Enjoy Louisville while you're there!!

4. Hannah
    February 11, 2014 / 9:37 pm

I love your sweet Valentine's decorations! They are so cute! And you make me wish I had done a little Valentine decorating 🙂 have fun in Louisville! I'm sure some of my former students will be at the farm machinery show, I know the past few years it was a BIG deal! 🙂

5. Katie Elizabeth
    February 11, 2014 / 11:32 pm

Love your decor! We "celebrate" by going out to dinner – and he knows not to forget the flowers 🙂 But other that we skip out on everything Valentines. I'm even lazy and don't put up any decorations!

6. Jennifer Dawn Oliver Shelton
    February 13, 2014 / 10:24 am

What a beautiful blog! New follower! Your decor is lovely too!

7. Jenn
    February 13, 2014 / 2:25 pm

Very nice. I'm in awe of your decor. #SITSBlogging

8. Jennifer Ludwigsen
    February 13, 2014 / 6:27 pm

Beautiful decor! I kinda love the fact you're going to the National Farm Machinery Show more, though!! How fun will that be!!?? What booth will you be working? I live nowhere near KY but I am head-over-heels for ag!

9. Jennifer Wagner
    February 13, 2014 / 8:05 pm

I love your Valentine's day decorations. They fit in perfectly with the decor of your home.

10. Janine Mayes
    February 13, 2014 / 8:27 pm

Stopping by from SITS (and N Ireland)Lovely blog and lovely valentine decor!

11. Jasey McBurnett
    February 14, 2014 / 6:00 am

Your decor is beautiful! I love it! I also love your blog design! Sooooo pretty!

12. Stephanie
    February 20, 2014 / 6:52 pm

I love the garland! So simple and so cute!