Valentine’s Day Date “Do’s”

Tomorrow is the big day, y’all!

Who has big date plans with their sweetie?!

Since I am far from a fashion blogger, I wasn’t quite sure about posting my fashion “tips” for the world to see…so I decided on something that still leaves us wondering what to do before our big date night…HAIR! I find myself SO focused on the perfect outfit, I tend to forget the hair. Not this time — I got you covered, girl! Today I am featuring my top five Valentine’s Day Date Do’s & tutorials!

Enjoy!

via

The Low Rolled Updo is perfect for that casual date or sweet dinner with your other half! This one is for my not so hair savvy gals out there (like me)! It provides a great look while remaining super simple & quick.

via

Y’all…I am obsessed with the Freckled Fox…not only is she a ginger, but her hair tutorials are out of this world!! If you need ANY style, she has a library that has the look for you. I loved this braided bun. Beautiful & simple.

via

Don’t you just love this Twisted Up-Do?! I think it’s my absolute favorite pick for a Valentine’s Date Night! The tousled curls, rolled bangs, & little twisted rosette in the center is just so sweet!!

via

I have always adored the french twist.  It is so classic. This particular “messy” twist is perfect for that elegant dinner date without all the fuss!

So now that you have your perfect outfit & hair complete….get ready for a lovely night with your date! Whether it be your hunky boyfriend or college best friend…make this Valentine’s the best yet!

Frankly my dear…DO have a lovely evening!

1. Jenna Brussee
    February 13, 2014 / 2:52 pm

I love Valentine's Day and am so excited this year. These hairstyles are super cute!

2. Rachel
    February 13, 2014 / 3:44 pm

My hair isn't quite long enough for updos, yet, but I'll definitely have to come up with something for tomorrow!

3. Jenn Powell
    February 13, 2014 / 4:00 pm

These hair dos are beautiful and photographed so well. Beautiful blog!#SITSBlogging

4. Anonymous
    February 13, 2014 / 4:06 pm

Love the french twist! I am a pony-tail everyday kind of girl and would love to something different to my looks during special occasions and this is perfect for tomorrow! Dropping by from SITS, have a great day!

5. Jenniemarie @ Another Housewife
    February 13, 2014 / 4:11 pm

I just recently chopped off all my hair. Putting a flower clip is about as fancy as it will get this year. In the meantime I am going to love practicing these hairstyles on my daughters.Stopping by from the SITS Challenge

6. Jennifer S.
    February 13, 2014 / 4:42 pm

I so wish my hair was long enough to do some of these. I generally wear my hair in a ponytail because it gets in the way when I work. I am trying to let it grow, so maybe I will get there some day!Stopping in from SITS 🙂

7. Bama Girl in AZ
    February 13, 2014 / 5:11 pm

For once, I have a plan (sorta)! I'm headed to the salon for a blow out and big (ish) sexy date night hair! I have zero hair skill so I am leaving it to the professionals!

8. Janice Brewster
    February 13, 2014 / 5:17 pm

Beautiful! Wish I had long hair! Happy Heart Day! Stopping by from SITS.

9. Jelli B.
    February 13, 2014 / 5:20 pm

These are great styles, Jenni. I love the messy French twist and the braided bun. I suppose I'd have to go with the bun because "messy" styles usually just make me look like I never brushed my hair all day.

10. Sundresses and Smiles
    February 13, 2014 / 6:28 pm

Love that twisted up-do…sadly, my hair will barely hold a curl!

11. Jennie Janzen
    February 13, 2014 / 8:45 pm

Gorgeous! I thought I was getting fancy putting my hair up in a sock bun! Thanks for sharing! #SITSblogging

12. LivingChicontheCheap
    February 13, 2014 / 10:06 pm

Great ideas! I love the messy french twist. Stopping by from SITs. Have a great evening!

13. Jennifer Crego
    February 13, 2014 / 11:39 pm

I love the low rolled up do. I can't quite figure out how to do it though. Love the look!

14. Jennifer B
    February 14, 2014 / 12:43 am

These are gorgeous! I especially love the braid wrapped bun- so classy, yet different. I wish I could pull it off.

15. Janice - The Fitness Cheerleader
    February 14, 2014 / 3:05 am

Those are all adorable!! Thanks for the ideas! (Visiting from #SITSBlogging)

16. Jamie Sanders
    February 14, 2014 / 3:58 am

Love those low updos!~Jamie

17. Jessica @ Independent Travel Cats
    February 14, 2014 / 6:00 am

I wish I had longer hair to try these lovely updos…although there is probably a reason I chopped it all off, as I am always too lazy or busy to do much with it:) Love your blog title by the way as love "Gone with the Wind"

18. Mama.Mommy.Mom.
    February 17, 2014 / 12:40 am

Looking at these pics makes me want to grow my hair out so bad! Then I remember that I'd have to actually take the time to do these amazing styles and I pull my hair up in a CyndiBand. 😀

19. Anne
    February 25, 2014 / 6:29 pm

Beautiful hair designs! I was blessed with three girls. These three girls were cursed with a mom that has no clue how to do "fancy" hair designs. My most intricate thing to date is a french braid!Annewww.lovethehereandnow.com