Tuesday Tea {St. Patty’s Day Fun}

Happy Tuesday Tea, Loves!

With less than a week till St. Patrick’s Day, I figured today was perfect to share some St. Patty’s Day Fun!

From food & drink to decor & crafts, I really do love this lucky day! It’s probably the redheaded irish thing I’ve got going on!

Food

I am on a bit of a dessert kick so these two are perfect!

via
via

Drink

I am all about some punch, y’all! This one sounds delish!

via
Check out that rainbow rim! I love it!
via

Decor

I love this great printable. I used it last year but I can’t find it with all the moving! Reason # 129  I love Pinterst!
via
LOVE this entry way decor! Perfectly spring, green, & festive!
via

This wreath is my favorite! I can’t wait to put it on my craft list!

via

Craft

I adore this toilet paper roll shamrock craft…inexpensive & easy!

via

And what post would this be without some Mason Jars?!

via

I hope you enjoyed these festive finds & I am so glad you joined in the link-up fun today!
In Irish cheer, here’s a pic from a couple years ago when I was IN Ireland!

Take me back!

Frankly my dear…Kiss Me, I’m Irish!

Now it’s YOUR turn to link-up!
1. Write a post you want to share with everyone.
2. Share the Tuesday Tea button in your post & link back to your hostsSamKhalaReneé, & Jenni!
3. Link-up at the bottom of our posts so everyone can drop by & say hello!

1. Katelyn Feroe
    March 11, 2014 / 12:56 pm

Happy Tuesday Tea to you! I love this festive post! It's so hard to believe it's March and almost St. Patty's Day! That wreath is beautiful. Swooning! Katelyn

2. Khala @ The Birdie Bowl
    March 11, 2014 / 1:50 pm

Oh goodness I'm loving these Jenni! I have such a soft spot for Rice Krispie treats, so the fact that Lucky Charms marshmallows are in those is soooo up my ally! Great finds my dear! xo

3. Jessi @ Jessi's Design
    March 11, 2014 / 1:55 pm

I actually think that simple white mason jar might be my favorite! Too bad everything is packed up decor wise eerrrrr love my favorite gorgeous redhead in Ireland pic!! xoxo

4. Nina B
    March 11, 2014 / 3:24 pm

You are definitely Irish 🙂 LOVE all the food items you shareswww.wearflowersinyourhair.com

5. Courtney Sweet
    March 11, 2014 / 4:18 pm

Yes to the lucky charm marshmallows! I've seen the type where you make it with the cereal too, but I tried that and it was too much. I was literally just thinking this morning that I bet I could make the krispies but add in the lucky charm marshmallows and it would be amazing. It's like you read my mind… =)

6. Paige @ Reasons to Come Home
    March 11, 2014 / 4:53 pm

How fun! My husband and I want to plan a trip to Ireland. And that printable is so cute. I need to print it and get rid of my new years one. Oops!

7. Liz T
    March 11, 2014 / 5:19 pm

I'm loving the look of the lucky charms marshmallow treats! I would eat those year round!

8. Hope @ Hope in a Blog
    March 11, 2014 / 5:34 pm

those rice krispie treats look so good! Xx.

9. Hannah
    March 13, 2014 / 3:23 pm

Oh my lands. I am going to make those rice krispie treats they look amazing! As do those cute little cookies! Thanks for sharing!