Tuesday Tea {Fishy Fishy)

Happy Tuesday, Friends!

Thank you so much for joining us again today!

Lately I’ve been on such a fish kick! Mahi Mahi & Tilipa are my favorites & Salmon is on my list to try!

A few weeks ago I tried a new recipe for Tilipa  & it was delish! So, I must Share!!

What you’ll need:
Two Large Bowls + 9 x13 Baking Pan
4 – 6 Tilapia Filets
Two Egg White
1/2 – 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 tsp. Pepper
Pinch of Garlic Powder & Onion Powder
Any of your favorite spices!

First, spray your baking pan with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.

In the first bowl, place your egg white.

Next, combine parmesan cheese & seasonings in one of your bowls. You may also add 1/4 of a cup of Panko bread crumbs to make it a bit more crunchy or any other of your favorite spices to give it extra flavor!

Coat each filet with the egg white by dipping it into the first bowl.

Then cover with seasoning mixture by rolling in the second bowl.

Place in your baking dish & bake in the oven on 425 for 10-15 minutes or until fish is golden brown & flakes easily with a fork.

Enjoy!

Do you have any favorite fish recipes?! I would love hear about them!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Tuesday, friends!

Frankly my dear…Get Fishy!

1. Frankly My Dear

2. The Ledford Life

3. Sassy Wife / Classy Life

4. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

5. Katie Elizabeth

6. Myla @ The Purple Front Door

7. Paige @ Reasons to Come Home

8. Mississippi Mrs- A Glance Back

9. Liz @ Baby Got B. A.

You are next… Click here to enter
This list will close in 5 days, 22 hrs, 28 min (4/28/2014 8:30 AM North America – Eastern Standard Time)

Linky Tools  |  Linky Blog 2013

1. Elise @ Cheers Yall
    April 22, 2014 / 2:10 pm

YUM! I am always the girl who chooses fish over red meat….I just LOVE IT!!!!! This recipe sounds so good!! Halibut is another one of my fave fish. I LOVE tilapia and mahi too! SO MUCH! xx

2. Jessi @ Jessi's Design
    April 22, 2014 / 2:56 pm

mmm we love fish too and try to make it like twice a week (when we had a kitchen haha) I'll have to try this one now too!! <3 you!!

3. Myla Munro Ringler
    April 22, 2014 / 3:39 pm

Thanks for sharing Jenni! This looks yummy and with just a little modification (for dietary reasons) I can make it sometime soon!

4. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair
    April 22, 2014 / 4:54 pm

I love Mahi Mahi and tilapia….Will definitely be trying this

5. Brittany Fortman
    April 22, 2014 / 5:30 pm

The only fish I'm brave enough to eat are Mahi Mahi and Tilapia! I'm always looking for new recipes, so thanks for sharing (and for hosting!).

6. Lisa Loves John
    April 22, 2014 / 6:57 pm

This looks so yummy!! Whole Foods has some really great fish seasoning that you should check out! The have a lemon garlic herb that is to die for!!

7. Amanda
    April 22, 2014 / 11:57 pm

This looks so delicious! We are always making fish the same way everytime. Haha I can't seem to think outside the box with if! Thanks for sharing!!! -xoPlumtickledpink.blogspot.com