Oh Hey Friday! {v. 1}

Happy Friday Friends!

A new look for my Five thanks to Kali & Amy!

Oh Hey!

A huge thank you & major shout out to The Farmer’s Wife + September Farm for crashing the Five on Friday Summer Party! It’s such a strange feeling when the one plan you have every week is turned upside down! Dramatic…maybe, but who cares! Cheers to Friday!

China

This is happening y’all! This time NEXT week I will be IN China leading a group of youth!
Keep us in your thoughts?

Work Flow

This week has been an amazing refresher for me at work! I went through a review and gained additional responsibility so it was time to pull up the boots & hit the fields. I was able to accomplish almost half of my quarterly goals in just three days & if that’s not something to celebrate, I don’t know what is!

Strangers

I found this print on Pinterest this week and fell in love! I’ve talked about comparison a couple of times on the bligity blog…but let’s be honest…we all do it…especially with each other! I can’t tell you how many times a week I scroll through IG or blog world or Pinterest wishing I had someone’s outfit or perfectly styled entryway or thinking my lunch wasn’t as healthy as someone else’s.

Who. Cares.

I will not compare myself to strangers on the internet!

via

Bread & Wine Project

If you’ve never read Bread & Wine you should…now! And if you haven’t visited Rachel & her monthly community + recipe link-up, The Bread & Wine Project, you should…NOW! I am so in love with these ladies & their faith. Mix in a little food action & you’ve got the perfect match! This week was our first link-up so I highly encourage you to check it out & join us next month!

This month’s recipe!

This weekend will be full of last minute preparations for my trip & spending a little quality time with my man and our puppy child! I can’t think of a better way to spend it!

Happy Weekending, Friends!

Frankly my dear…Happy Friday!!

1. The Girl who Loved to Write
    July 11, 2014 / 12:01 pm

"I will not compare myself to strangers on the internet." AMEN. I need that print!

2. Brittany SSP
    July 11, 2014 / 12:30 pm

That print is too cute! And too true 🙂

3. Rebecca Castleberry
    July 11, 2014 / 12:33 pm

Love that print! Love your blog too – found you through the Friday link up. Have a great weekend!Rebecca @ Hello Creative Blog

4. the girl in the red shoes
    July 11, 2014 / 12:39 pm

Love that print! And I'll be praying for you on your trip to China!

5. Karli | September F A R M
    July 11, 2014 / 12:41 pm

china??!! eee! so exciting! also, thanks for all the shout outs gal. too kind. lastly…good advice. i will not compare myself to strangers on the internet…just other bloggers…because i feel like i "know" them. 🙂 kidding! kidding!

6. Rachael A
    July 11, 2014 / 12:48 pm

China is an amazing country to visit – but huge culture shock! Enjoy! Bread and Wine is one of my favourite books, I love it!

7. Elise @ Cheers Yall
    July 11, 2014 / 1:12 pm

I think I need to go to Barnes and Noble and read up on Bread and Wine (and Jess Simpson's wedding on the cover of people…! ;)). And SO praying for y'all in China…SO SOON! xx

8. Les
    July 11, 2014 / 1:29 pm

Oh my word that Bread & Wine Project sounds too cool! I'll definitely check it out… NOW! See what I did there? ;)I'm stopping by from the link up! Have a great weekend!

9. Nina B.
    July 11, 2014 / 1:58 pm

I am praying for your trip, friend.

10. Alycia
    July 11, 2014 / 2:12 pm

I love these, especially the one about comparing ourselves to peopel we don't even know. People can put up any front they want when its behind closed doors (Or behind the computer screen). I am guilty of comparing what others have and do to myself!!Alycia//Crazily Normal

11. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com
    July 11, 2014 / 2:35 pm

I felt the same way about the link-up. It was devastating, lol! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! xo

12. Katelynn Roberts
    July 11, 2014 / 2:35 pm

Your blog is so cute! I had a cousin just get back from China! Hope you have fun!

13. Taylor Jeavons
    July 11, 2014 / 4:04 pm

I can't believe you're headed to China! That will be awesome for sure! Be safe and have a fab time 🙂 tatteredtotaylored.com

14. amy johnson
    July 11, 2014 / 5:38 pm

Happy to help turn your world right side up again! :)And CHINA!!! How fun. Have a blast girl.

15. Taylor @ Newly Nabors
    July 11, 2014 / 6:02 pm

So excited for you, friend! You're going to have an awesome time in China leading those youth. Will be praying for safe travels and a fabulous trip! Thanks for introducing me to Oh Hey, Friday. I needed a substitute for Five on Friday and I love this AND found two new awesome blogs through it. You're the best! Happy weekend!

16. Shannon Q.
    July 11, 2014 / 7:07 pm

China!?! Holy cow, what an amazing adventure and cool thing!

17. Jackie @ Our Nashville Life
    July 11, 2014 / 9:18 pm

Hey Jenni! I just found your blog today. I can't wait to read about your adventures in China!-Jackiehttp://ournashvillelife.com

18. Julie @ Homegrown State of Mind
    July 11, 2014 / 11:59 pm

Love that print! It has a very good message. It's getting more difficult not to do that these days with the Internet being such a huge monster in our everyday lives. And that strawberry cobbler looks divine!! I'm going to have to check that Bread and Wine Project out! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

19. Anonymous
    July 12, 2014 / 3:09 am

Visiting from the linkup. First, I just love your mason jar numbers!! And I hope you have an amazing experience in China!!