Hey all you Frankly My Dear readers!
I’m Cassie and I’m so excited and thankful for this opportunity to guest post today. Feel free to check out my blog, Southern Belle Ramblings. Now, let’s get started!Summer is one of the best times of the year for beauty. From tan skin to beachy hair to kissable lips, you just can’t go wrong. Here are a few summer beauty items that I think are essential for everyone to have. What are some of your Summer beauty essentials?
1. During the summer, everyone knows that you need to have some SPF on to protect your skin. We all know that we need to moisturize our skin very well too. With this product, I have found the best of both worlds. Instead of having to apply SPF and then a moisturizer, this moisturizer has sunscreen in it! I have used Cetaphil products in the past because they are so gentle on my skin and I was so thrilled when I found this moisturizer. I absolutely love it! However, if you do not like the smell of sunscreen, you might want to skip out on this product and find something else.
2. Heavy foundation is not something that I want during the summer. I prefer to go with something much lighter. I have been using Garnier BB Cream for combination/oily skin for about a month and a half now and I absolutely love it. It looks really natural on the skin and provides a good amount of coverage without being too heavy.
3. Just like with out skin, we need to keep our lips moisturized. A few months ago I purchased a Nivea chapstick that has a coral tint to it and I absolutely love it. It keeps my lips feeling moisturized and the color is so pretty. It definitely makes your lips very kissable!
4. Don’t you just love the beachy waves your hair gets after a day on the beach? What if you could have those same beachy waves in your hair at home? If this is a hair style that you like, you should look into purchasing the Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. I have very straight hair, but if I apply this to wet hair and let my hair air dry, I end up with some soft beachy waves.
5. Summer is the time for bare feet and sandals. Naked toes are not something that I want to be seeing. A fun, bright color on your toes is definitely a must for the the summer months. I tend to lean towards hot pink, mint, or turquoise when I want my toes done in the summer.
Thanks again, Jenni, for letting me guest post today! And as she would say….
Frankly my dear…Nobody likes naked toes in the summer!