Happy Tuesday, Friends!
Summer is almost over & Fall is quickly approaching! I would be totally lying if I told you I wasn’t excited. Don’t get me wrong, long days by the pool, BBQs, & cute flip flops are some of my favorite things – however bonfires, hot apple cider, & the cool autumn scents are my MOST favorite things!
BUT, before we pack up the bikinis, we still have a few weeks to enjoy the warm weather…so here’s to August Y’all!
Last month my sole focus was on China. I knew it was going to be an overwhelming month & I am so thankful that I didn’t overdo it. Organizing, packing, & preparing for one of the greatest trips I have ever been on definitely paid off! We saw some incredible sites, met some extraordinary people, & worshipped with the Chinese church.
This month I’m getting back to normal with my goals & I am excited to share them with you!
1. Blog about China. I am so thankful for all of my friends & family who supported & encouraged me through this trip – and that includes YOU! Y’all don’t know how much it means to have a whole community of people praying & encouraging you on a trip like this. I can’t wait to share all the stories & details from the trip! Bear with me though – there is so much to tell!
2. Farmer’s Market + Dinner. This was a goal I had in June & I am revisiting it since I didn’t quite accomplish it. With harvest coming there will be some great fresh produce at our local farmer’s market & I definitely want to take advantage of it!
3. Release new items in the Etsy Shop. Most of you have visited my Etsy shop before, but this month I’ll be introducing some new items I’ve been working on! Yay! It’s so much fun to experiment with new ideas & actually put to life something you’ve made. Stay Tuned!
4. Read. Read. Read. Traveling is overwhelming! So my summer reading list has suffered a bit! I’ve figured a way to enjoy my list while efficiently using my time – hello audiobooks! Next on my list is Seven…and I am terrified!
5. Work. Work. Work. Traveling can also put a dent in the workplace. This month I need to be very intentional about my time & really devote it to accomplishing my work goals.
6. Create a Fall Bucket List. This one I am really excited about! I have my 101 in 1001 but I am thinking a seasonal bucket list will allow Luke & I to really enjoy this next season – especially since it’s our busiest one! Any fabulous Fall suggestions?!
Hope your August is off to a great start!
Frankly my dear…Cheers to August!