It’s a new week, a new month & time to start fresh.
Last month I was driving down the road & it hit me like a brick – it was the 15th & I hadn’t even made my October goals. Not only had I not even remembered what my September goals were, but I totally overlooked October.
This month it’s different.
I have been saying Yes to far more things then I need too.
So, here’s to fresh start November!
Here’s a little recap of what (didn’t) happen in September:
Improve my crochet skills & make something awesome! Nope. Not even gonna go there.
Master Weight Watcher Grocery Shopping. Oh yea…Weight watchers….oops/
Take new blog pictures. Yes, Yes, Yes! Like three different times actually! I was even able to change my about me picture up there at the top!
Write 3 handwritten notes to friends. I know I did two since September. Maybe I did more. There’s progress…
Network. Phenomenal. But I still haven’t blogged about it. Uhg.
Be Intentional. I am a broken record.
All on all it wasn’t a total fail but thank goodness for a new starts & grace. Lots of Grace.
Continued from September:
Write 3 Handwritten Notes
Blog about Le Tote
1. Host our families for Thanksgiving. This is already in the works! It’ll be my third year of being hostess & I love it!
3. Score some Black Friday deals! Let’s talk strategy y’all!
5. Blog about Influence & the Renew Blogger Retreat. This one is kind of embarrassing really. There’s more too it & I need to share!
6. Listen to the Allume Conference audio + Take November Influence Class. I actually didn’t find out about Allume until just recently & so I wasn’t able to attend the conference – BUT you can listen online – for FREE!
7. Finish The Best Yes. This book is life changing! And I’ll let you in on a little secret – a few gal pals & I want to share it with THIS community! Be on the look out for some news about this coming soon!
8. Be Grateful. This month is all about being thankful for what we have – but I am going to take that a step further. I want to be grateful not just for what I have but for the God I serve. I want to express my gratitude towards him & others.
So maybe September (& October combined) weren’t all that bad. I can honestly feel God’s hand in my life lately & I would say that the rest is just ok!
What are your big plans for November?
Let’s keep each other accountable!
Frankly my dear…here’s to a new november!
Visit my sweet friend & sponsor, Anna!