Welcome to the Week {v.6}

RECAP

1  |  We celebrated Christmas in a Log Cabin while in Tennessee & it was the coziest! Speaking of Tennessee, did see our big news?!?

2  |  Over the past couple years I have learned SO much about marriage and holidays. Christmas is all about traditions & family – the old & the new! This is the Christmas quilt that we sleep on every year at my mother-in-laws & it’s something that I’ve learned to love!

3  |  EEK! All I want to do is sew! I am in LOVE with my new sewing machine & can’t wait to monogram EVERYTHING! Do any of you monogram with a mac? I was referred to a program for my computer but it’s for Windows!

4  | Thankful to be this crazy guys copilot. In ten days we’ve traveled through five states, celebrated christmas six times, & exchanged countless hugs! It’s been the best season topped off with New Year’s plans with our bestests! 2014 is going out with a bang!

FUN FINDS

·· Sausage Stars Recipe

·· This encouraging post by Liz

··  Candy Bar Sayings Pin

··  Mezzetta Holiday Gift Basket Giveaways

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

·· Our Christmas home tour + Christmas Cards

·· We are moving!

·· December Goals

Linking up with Oak & Oats for Week’s End.

Frankly my dear…welcome to the week!!

Get to know this month’s sponsor, Betsy! Heaven knows, you’ll love her!

1. Ashley LaMar
    December 29, 2014 / 4:51 pm

My parents suggested a cabin in TN for Christmas next year but I am just so unsure about spending Christmas away from home. It just doesn't feel right to me to wake up anywhere but at home on Christmas morning. One of my goals for 2015 is to learn how to sew. I'm determined to do it!

2. Sarah Potts
    December 29, 2014 / 5:22 pm

So fun! I have a sewing machine on my wishlist 🙂 I think it would be so fun!! Excited to see what you make & monogram!

3. Brittany Houchins
    December 29, 2014 / 5:34 pm

I loved getting to see your home tour! You're house is beautiful 🙂 I love the way you have it decorated! That must be exciting to be moving to a new state! 2015 will be an awesome year 🙂

4. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair
    December 29, 2014 / 5:40 pm

So excited for you sewing machine and I am praying through your moving! Remember my advice? Too funny with that book!

5. Oak & Oats
    December 29, 2014 / 6:42 pm

I love how adventurous your Christmas has been!

6. Carmen Varner
    December 29, 2014 / 9:46 pm

Sounds like an eventful time. I wish I could have spent Christmas in a log cabin. That sounds pretty awesome. Have a great rest of 2014. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

7. Laura Jean Gilleland
    December 30, 2014 / 3:45 am

I love what you said on Instagram about traditions as a married couple and trying to collaborate with two families and different experiences. Have a wonderful week!

8. The Jessa Olson Blog
    December 31, 2014 / 12:21 am

I will send you everything to monogram. I love it.