What is life?!
It’s filled with so many things…. so in the next 1001 days, I am going to fill it 101 specific things!
I told y’all all about my very first bucket list & how this new “to do” list was the perfect way to start 2014….but I didn’t post my list…until now.
101 in 1001
Start Date: January 11, 2014
End Date: October 8th, 2016
(I used this link to calculate my dates!)
Come up with 101 things(started my list here. Completed February 3, 2014) Inspire someone to start their own 101 in 1001 journey(Valarie in March 2014) Attend a blog conference(Influence – September 2014 & Renew Retreat – October 2014)
- Reach 150 GFC blog followers
Meet some of my bloggy friends in real life(Too many to count – So Blessed!)
- Clean out our closets & donate to an organization
- Attend a sky zone workout class
- Send at least one or more encouraging notes every month
- Read 29 books (14 in 2014 & 15 in 2015) – Wife After God, Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart, The Best Yes, Cold Tangerines
- Make a scrapbook for someone else.
Co-Host a link-up(Completed 2/18/14 – Tuesday Tea) Host a giveaway on my blog(Also too many to count!)
- Travel to Mexico
- Drive to Canada
- Go wine tasting Traverse City
Visit the Mountains(Anniversary Trip – May 2014 & Renew Retreat – October 2014)
- Coordinate a wedding
- Purchase someone’s order behind me at McDonald’s.
- Treat a friend to a spa day together
- Start a college saving fund for our kids
- Pay off our student loan debt
- Attend a live musical
Support a missions project(Mocha Club – September 2014, Garment Collective – January 2015)
- Be a prayer partner
- Volunteer at an Alpha Gamma Delta chapter
- Take a meal to someone after surgery
- Take photos of a friend
Have an anniversary photo shoot(September 2014) Switch to an iPhone( Completed 3/1/14) YAY for birthdays!) Blog Redesign(completed here on February 1, 2014) Purchase Photoshop &learn to use it (October 2014, still working on the latter)
- Take a calligraphy class (Scheduled for Jan 2015!)
- Go to another hockey game
- Make macaroons
- Send flowers to a friend for no reason
- Learn to preserve fresh fruits & vegetables
- Go hunting with my husband
- Complete a social media free weekend
- Go to a couples massage with the hubby
- Take a cooking class
Celebrate Axle’s First Birthday(Completed February 1, 2014… Details Here!)
- Go to NFL Game
- Go to a MLB Game
Guest Post on someone’s blog(Wear Flowers in My Hair, Cheers Yall, Oh Simple Thoughts)
- Have a roomie reunion
Buy an authentic antique piece of furniture(Coffee Bar – Summer 2014)
- Make a new tradition
- Spend a weekend at a bed & breakfast
- Attend a Wine & Canvas Class
- Clean-up my Facebook friends list
Buy sewing/monogram machine(Gifted still counts – Christmas 2014) Participate in the Christmas AngelTree (Operation Christmas Child 2014)
- Take our nephews to the zoo
- Decorate a cake
- Keep a Prayer Journal & document answered prayers
- Learn to coupon
- Send a care package
Join a church in our new city(Wallen Baptist – Winter 2014)
- Complete another 5K….and maybe run this one…
- Send a devotion that has changed my heart to someone else
- Be a bridesmaid
- Buy a complete season of a television series we love
- Tube down the river with friends
- Blog my wedding
- Try Vlogging
- Host a bridal or baby shower
- Learn to do chalkboard art
- Have a family game night
- Create a budget for our family & stick to it!
Work with youth or college students at church(Wednesday Night Leaders & China!)
- Find a way to incorporate some of my photography into our home
- Get a Bread Machine
- Create & maintain an editorial calendar for my blog
- Host a Super Bowl Party
- Make cookies for someone else
- Buy someone’s coffee behind be at Starbuck’s
- Style a photoshoot
- Take a trip with my grandmother
Go to a concert(Florida Georgia Line with Nelly – July2014) Go on a mission trip(China – August 2014)
- Give to a homeless person
- Let someone else completely plan my day with absolutely NO input from me
- Attend the
2014& 2015 Influence Network Conference
- Grow my Etsy Shop
- Record my parents & grandparents telling a story
- Give my testimony
- Babysit for a friend without expecting them to return the favor
- Do a puzzle
Become a Starbucks Gold Member(October 2014)
- Go to the beach
- Review my family history with my papaw
Get my southern accent back(Officially moved back to Tennessee in January 2015)
- Help with the cows
- Get a Dyson Vacuum
- Make appointments (for Luke & I) at the
dentist& eye doctor…yearly Blog my monthly goals(Started 2/4/14…see them all here!)
- Adopt another puppy
- Learn a new cooking technique
Share scripture once a week on my blog(Started 2/5/14 with Wednesday in the Word)
- Save $10 for ever task I complete
- Make a new list & start again!
Wow! I did it! Now the hard part….making things happen!!
What do you think about my list?! Are there big goals you want to accomplish in your life?
I would love to hear about your goals, thoughts, & comments — share them below!!
I especially want to know if I’ve encouraged you to start your own list!
I am so glad you’re here with me & I can’t wait to start this incredible 1001 days!
A special thank to Victoria for encouraging me to start this & to YOU for following along.